Paytm Tap Card
Paytm Tap card– Hi Guys, welcome back i hope you are enjoying our tricks, In a big push towards Digital Payments, Paytm has introduced NFC-based Paytm Tap Cards. These can be used to make payments at any merchant outlet, without using the Internet!
This means that users who are staying in areas with a weak Internet connection can now seamlessly use this feature to make digital payments.
What Is Paytm Tap Card ?
Paytm has a new concept of offline payments in collaboration with Yeldi.com, which is digital payment company, focussing on NFC or Near Field Communication.
This is not the first time when Paytm has offline payment concept: In 2015, they introduced QR code based offline payments.
Now, they have taken a leap forward and employing NFC-based offline payments.
Paytm Tap Card is the foundation, based on which this new Internet-less payment will work.
How Will It Work ?
Paytm Tap Card is an NFC enabled card, by Yeldi.
This is how the payment mechanism will work –
1. Paytm user with no Internet visits a merchant to buy some products. He has balance in Paytm, but no Internet connection.
2. The user simply scans the QR code on his Paytm Tap Card, and loads the card with his own Paytm money.
3. The Paytm Tap Card will scan at Add Value Machines (AVM) at the merchant, which uses NFC mechanism to extract payment.
Hence, without using the Internet at any point, the payment is transferred.
As per Paytm, it will take just 0.5 seconds to make any payment, using this NFC-based Paytm Tap Card.
What Is Need To Make This Work ?
There are basically two external factors involve in this whole process:
1. Paytm-issued NFC PoS Terminals, which merchants will need to install at their outlets. This can use NFC to scan the card and scoop out payments.
2. Paytm Tap Card, which is providing by Yeldi for Paytm. As per information available on their site, this card, Costs Rs 100 and can be ordered from them. Very soon, it is expecting, that Paytm will start issuing such cards. It is not clear, though, that the card would be pay or free.
You may also read :
- Paytm KYC – How to complete Paytm kyc + How To Open Paytm Payments bank
- How To Create Paytm Merchant Account + Transfer All Balance To Bank Without Fee
Tags: paytm nfc card, tap card for offline usage
- Zebpay Rs 100 promo code Live Now
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)