Create Paytm Merchant Account
Paytm merchant account– Hi Guys! welcome back to avjtrickz which is the best platform for Paytm cash tricks and Recharge tricks. Most of us know about Paytm merchant or business account and it’s features. But some people’s still don’t know about it. So in this post you can learn about How to create Paytm merchant account? and it’s benefits including transfer balance to bank at zero percentage fee.
More About Paytm Merchant Account
Merchant account, is it has any advantage? Yes, it is beneficial to create a merchant account or business account. You can use it in your own business for receiving payments directly in Bank account through QR code scan with zero transfer fee.
The first thing to create paytm merchant account is that You must be a paytm kyc user. All kyc users can make merchant account at zero charge. You can follow this link to know How to verify kyc on paytm?
Note: Send Money transactions, bank transfer not available from near future for a non kyc customer
So don’t waste your time, just follow below step by step instructions to create paytm merchant account.
How To Create Paytm Merchant Account?
We strongly recommend you to create your own merchant account for more benefits. Just read below steps carefully.
- First of all you need to upgrade your wallet by Verify KYC on Paytm.
- After that Go To This 🔗Paytm Business Website.
- Then login with your email/mobile and password.
- After that you can complete whole process in 3 steps.
- In first step Enter your Aadhaar Details.
- And second step Enter your Business Details.
- In third step Enter your Bank Details.
- That’s it! Congrats… You are now Paytm merchant account holder and you will get your QR code on next page To accept payments directly in your linked bank account.
- You can also ⬇Download Paytm Business apk to track your Payments.
How To Transfer Payments To Bank At 0% Fee?
After you creating merchant account, you will get a QR code for accepting payments. Payment done today using that QR code will be automatically transfer to your linked bank account on the next day at zero percentage transaction charge.
If you accept payment from others just show your QR code or ask them to pay through your QR code. It can transfer your all types of balance and payments using Paytm to your bank account in this way. You can also see or Change your QR code in Buissiness account on app or website.
You may also read :
Tags: Payments, cashback offers, new, create, Wallet balance, how to, trick to, buisiness app, charge, bank account, money, download apk, trick to, without, zero, transfer fee, transactions
- Zebpay Rs 100 promo code Live Now
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)