PayTM KYC verification
- 1 PayTM KYC verification
- 2 More About Paytm KYC
- 3 Benefits of Upgrading Your Paytm Wallet
- 4 How To Upgrade Paytm Account with KYC Process?
- 5 Paytm full kyc verification online and offline
- 6 Paytm minimum kyc verification
- 7 How To Open Paytm Payments Bank
- 8 Terms and Conditions of paytm Kyc Offer
- 9 You may also read :
Paytm kyc– Hi Guys! welcome back to avjtrickz which is the best platform for free recharge tricks and Paytm cash tricks. All digital currency platforms nowadays forcing it’s users for kyc verification as per RBI instructions, to get full benefits of the corresponding wallets. Paytm already started kyc verification Long days ago for wallet upgrade. Now they are comes with an offer for doing it. Yes, you will get total benefit of Rs 200 free paytm cash for this verification.
More About Paytm KYC
Currently You can do it online and offline. If you want to do it offline just search on your Payment bank section of your Paytm app for finding nearest paytm kyc verification centers.
They have an offer for wallet upgrade. In this offer you get up to Rs 200 paytm cash for simply linking your Aadhaar with Paytm wallet. Besides this you will get lots of benefits for your wallet upgrade. You will become paytm premium customer with lots of cashback offers, also you will get free paytm payments bank savings account.
You should read the terms and conditions before doing any action!
Benefits of Upgrading Your Paytm Wallet
If you don’t have an upgraded Paytm Wallet account yet, then you can only do transactions worth Rs. 10,000/- in a month (*As per new rule you can’t transact funds without kyc*). Hence it limits the spending capability of your frequent online shopping through your Paytm Wallet.
Upgrading your Paytm Wallet is the gateway to a host of special features and offers provided by Paytm. This upgrade ensures that the cash-backs you earn by shopping/ recharging at Paytm.com won’t ever get stuck/delayed because of wallet limits. Say goodbye to notifications like “Wallet transaction limit exceeded”! You deserve a hassle free mobile shopping experience.
Besides this you will get faster transactions and payment processing, more cashback offers by one time effort on wallet upgrade.
So this is the best time to become paytm kyc customer. Now follow the below instructions carefully!
Update: Send Money transactions, bank transfer not available for a non kyc customer
How To Upgrade Paytm Account with KYC Process?
We strongly recommend you to upgrade your Paytm wallet by kyc verification for more benefits and cashback offers. Paytm kyc verification can be done in two ways Online and offline. And there is Two type of kyc verification, minimum kyc and full kyc.
Minimum kyc is just entering your aadhaar or pan card details in paytm without verifying it. Full kyc means verifying your aadhaar or pan card proof online or offline. For minimum kyc customers will get 1 year to do full kyc. That means you can receive money transactions 1 year too. You can go for minimum kyc If you can,t do full kyc or have more paytm accounts and money in that accounts. Then you can transfer all amounts in to your main account.
Just read below to know about how to verify full kyc on paytm.
Paytm full kyc verification online and offline
- First of all Install Paytm app and Open it.
- Now You see AADHAR Icon or Payments bank icon on Paytm home screen Click on it.
- Now enter some required details.
- Then Choose your Preference if you choose “Visit our center and submit” you have to go paytm kyc centre and submit Kyc form.
- If you choose “request Pickup” then Paytm team come your home and collect KYC document that is AADHAR Card photo copy.
- As your KYC process complete You will become Paytm preferred customer with Paytm payment bank feature and Rs 200 (*Rs 20 instant and Rs 180 as cashback*) in your Paytm wallet account.
It is the simplest method and it only takes 30 sec for wallet upgrade. For online method any of your mobile number should be link with aadhaar card to receive OTP. Visit here for more details.
- Firstly open the paytm app and click on kyc icon
- Then choose aadhaar and enter your aadhaar card details
- After that you will receive an OTP to your mobile number which linked with your aadhaar
- Just enter the OTP, Done! you have successfully done your kyc verification online
- You can only upgrade one paytm wallet using one aadhaar card
- Use relatives aadhaar card if you have more accounts
Paytm minimum kyc verification
Those who can’t do full kyc verification or having more paytm accounts, then simply follow the below instructions for minimum kyc to get 1 year wallet usage and receive money from other accounts.
- Firstly open paytm app and login with your account which is need to be upgrade
- Then Click Here and it will open your paytm app
- You will be reach a minimum kyc page asking to enter aadhaar/pan details
- After that just enter your or relatives aadhaar/pan details
- Done! you can now use your paytm wallet for also send/receive money
- You will get 1 year to complete full kyc
How To Open Paytm Payments Bank
The one time Full KYC verification by Aadhaar Card at paytm kyc verification centre or Online is the only required step to open payments bank savings account. You can search for nearest centre on paytm app in payments bank option if bio metric verification required.
Terms and Conditions of paytm Kyc Offer
- Get cashback of Rs. 20 within 72 hours of approval of your KYC.
- There is no promo code required for this and Rs. 20 will be credited in your Paytm wallet within 72 hours.
- This is not applicable to KYC completed through home visit.
- Use promo code AADHAAR200 to avail Rs. 180 additional Cashback on recharge/bill payments.
- This additional cash back of Rs. 180 will be spread across next 9 months.
- You can use this promocode every month to recharge or pay bills and get Rs. 20 cash back on a minimum bill amount of Rs. 100
- Promo code can be used 1 time per user per month for 9 months
- User can use it a maximum of 9 times
- A number can be recharge maximum of 9 times
- Not valid on recharge of Airtel recharge & bill payments.
- Offer is valid till 31st December 2018
You may also read :
Tags: Payments Bank, cashback offers, new, discount, Wallet, how to, download apk, loot trick
- Latest PayTM Cash Earning Tricks 2020
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)