The latest UI brings a host of new features to Xiaomi phones. The company has redesigned the interface and added a few more features. A lot of these features are specific for Indian users. For instance, MIUI 10 now comes with the ability to scan Paytm QR codes directly from the camera app.
The new UI is optimized for smartphones with high screen-to-body ratios and thin bezels, according to the company. Also, MIUI 10 has a brand new Recents app menu. The Recents app menu in MIUI 9 was a sideways scrolling card switcher, while MIUI 10 has a 2×2 app list to enable more apps to be seen at once. The layout maximizes screen space. The Recents menu supports full screen gestures and lets users swipe to delete tasks and long press for more options.
MIUI 10 also aims to make the display experience better as it will support all aspect ratios: 18:9, 19:9 and 16:9. There are a few AI-centric features that also come with MIUI 10. For example, The cameras on all all Xiaomi smartphones to access the portrait mode on both the front as well as rear camera. This feature will first come to the front cameras of all support devices. Support for rear cameras will be add later. The Recent view tab has also been redesigned as it will now show tabs in vertically stacked form.
The MIUI 10 beta roll out will begin starting mid-June across Xiaomi devices
Complete List Of Supported Xiaomi Devices
- Mi Mix 2, Mi 6, Mi 5s Plus, Mi 5s, Mi 5, Mi 4, Mi 3, Mi Note 2, Mi Max 2 and Mi Max
- Xiaomi Redmi Y2, Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite
- Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X and Redmi Note 3
- Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A and Redmi 3S
So this Is Complete list of MIUI 10 supported devices.
Tags: miui 10 beta, miui10 release, miui10 supported mobiles
- Latest PayTM Cash Earning Tricks 2019
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)