What Is E-Aadhaar Card And How To Download It? (*Full Details*)
E-Aadhaar card download– Hello readers, welcome back to avjtrickz. Previously we posted about how to change or edit aadhaar card data online or offline. In this post we will explain about e aadhaar card and it’s downloading process.
More About e Aadhaar Card
It is a soft copy of your original aadhaar card. If you requested or change any data on your card online, you can store this in your Phone and Computer until you receive the Real Updated Card through Post from UIDAI.
Follow the below instructions to download it from online.
How to Download e Aadhaar Card Online?
- Firstly 🔗Visit e Aadhaar Card Download Page.
- You will see a small form to Download. Just fill it following the instructions below.
- Select Aadhaar option in “I have” field.
- Then enter your Aadhaar Card Number, Full Name given on your Card, your PIN Code, Enter the Text/Number you see in the image. (For Verification).
- After filling these details, click on Get One Time Password button.
- You will receive OTP on your Aadhaar Card Registered Mobile Number. If your mobile number is not registered previously, read how to register mobile number in Aadhaar card.
- Just enter it in the OTP field and click on Validate & Download button.
- That’s it. Download will Start automatically.
The e-Aadhaar Card file is Password Protected. So What is the Password to Open it?
Well, Password is your Postal Code i.e., Your Area PIN Code according to Aadhaar Card. Just enter PIN Code as Password and the file will now open. That’s it!
- How to update / change Mobile number, Name Address, DOB on Aadhaar Card Online or Offline?
- Link Mobile number with aadhaar card.
- How to register mobile number in Aadhaar Card?
Tags: download card, uidai, password to open, soft copy, download page
- Latest PayTM Cash Earning Tricks 2019
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)