YesPay App Offer – Create UPI And Get Instant Free Rs.20 In Bank Account
Hi Guys, welcome back to avjtrickz. Hope You Are Enjoying Our Free bank cash tricks and loots. Here Is Another offer from YesPay App, Last Time They Have Provided Free Rs.20 On Just Signing Up In The App And We Have already Posted That Offer . They are now come back with similar Offer And Now They Are Giving Away Free Rs.20 Balance For Just Creating Your UPI On App
About Yespay app
YesPay Wallet By YES BANK Is a Digital Wallet enabling Social Media & smart phone users to register seamlessly and then spend wisely. It provides a host of facilities like Mobile/DTH recharge, pay bills, purchase of gift vouchers and avail discount coupons. Moreover YES PAY can be accessed through Facebook, without a separate registration.
The same offer Yespay bought previously and paused for an interval. Now they resume the offer again to enjoy for those who can’t grab before.
Now simply follow the below instructions to get free Rs.20
How to Get Free Rs.20 On Bank Account
1. Download Yes Pay App From Here- Download Now
2. Open Yes Pay Wallet App.
3. Enter Mobile Number and Verify with OTP.
4. Create your Password on Next Page.
5. Enter your Basic Details which have been asked in Form.
6. Answer all 3 Security question for security purpose.
7. You will be On Dashboard after successful login.
8. Now Just Click On ” UPI ” Banner Of Front Page >> An SMS Will Send By App To Confirm >> Choose The SIM on Which You Have Bank Account
9. Create Your First UPI Address After Linking with Your Bank Account Entitled With Your Mobile Number
10. After Successful UPI Creation You Will InstantlyGet Free Rs.20 In Your Wallet
11. You Can Send This Rs.20 Into Your Bank Account To With “SEND MONEY” Option
12. That’s it, Enjoy Earning !!
Tags: Yespay app upi offer, free Rs.20 On yespay app, yespay app new offers
- Latest PayTM Cash Earning Tricks 2019
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)