Jio EDMV New Hidden Plan
Jio EDMV plan– Hi Guyz, Jio is launched a new 295 rs plan. So Guys If you a Internet lover then i will suggest you to recharge this plan on your number. on other side if you looking that this same plan Available at rs.459 where you got only Unlimited calling on other network. so i think 295 plan is amazing for all jio lover.
About Jio EDMV Plan
This is a hidden offer of jio. This offer cannot get on my jio app or jio.com website but 295 plan is available now on market. we are confirmed about this plan & going to discuss About this plan. actually this plan is for new users. if you have a new sim card where you didn’t do any Recharge or you purchase a new sim then you can going with EDMV plan.
Now may you thinking this offer for all & what is Specification of the plan so let’s read continue to get full information of the plan.
As we telling you this is a hidden offer and its only for new user & new recharge. if you doing first Recharge on your jio Number then you will get this offer on your jio Number. you can doing Recharge from jio Recharge shop or any Recharge application. before doing Recharge you have to Read full information of the plan.
Jio EDMV Plan Details
• Unlimited Data
• Offer Validity 84 Day’s
• Totally High Speed Data 84 GB
• Daily High Speed Data Limitation 1GB
• Jio 2 Jio Unlimited Calling (Not On Other Network)
• Offer For Jio First Recharge
• Sms 0 (Not Available)
How To Recharge Jio EDMV 295 Plan
To doing this Recharge you have to pay, rs 394 because Before doing this Recharge you have to do jio prime Recharge of 99 rs plan first after that Recharge with 295 plan.
1. Buy New Jio Sim
2. First Recharge With Rs.99 Prime Plan
3. Then Recharge With 295 Plan
4. You Will Get Benefits
Enjoy This Plan 🙂
Tags: new user offer, jio plan, jio offer, new plans, edmv plan, jio free data, jio data offer
- Top 5 instant paytm cash giving apps still live
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)