AmazonPay Cashback Offer
Amazon pay balance cashback– Hi avjtrickz Readers, Amazon is again back with another offer for this November. This time they giving cash back when you shop with Amazon pay balance. Read full post to know more about this offer.
More Info – Amazon cash back offer
In this AmazonPay Balance Cashback offer you’ll get flat ₹75 cashback on shopping worth just ₹250 or more within the eligible category products. This offer is valid from 21st November and will be up there till 27th November.
So if you plan to purchase anything on Amazon, don’t forget about this cashback offer. Now follow the below instructions to avail the offer.
How To Avail Amazon Cashback Offer
- First of all ⬇Download Amazon app if you don’t have.
- If your amazon wallet balance is lacking the balance, fill it first.
- Then Surf the product of your need and it it to cart (Minimum amt ₹250)
- Must check whether it has cash back promotional banner or not.
- Now complete the payment fully by Amazon Pay Balance.
- That’s it.. Now you are eligible for the cashback.
- It will reflect in your account within 3 working days.
Terms and Conditions
- The Offer is available on 21th November, 2017 00:00:01am to 27th November, 2017 23:59:00pm only (“Offer Period”).
- Valid on a minimum of Rs.250 transaction on Amazon.in (Site and/or App) using only Pay balance during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on (Site and/or App) using your Pay balance during Offer Period.
- The maximum cumulative cash back for customers is Rs.75 across all transactions
- Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
Tags: cash back offer, discount, pay balance, shopping deals
- Latest PayTM Cash Earning Tricks 2019
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)