Airtel VoLTE Offer
Here is a good news for Airtel users. They can now look forward to better-calling services and faster internet connection because Airtel has now introduced the VoLTE services. Right now these services are available only for few cities but soon it will be available in all the cities in India.
About Airtel VolLTE Beta Program
To test the service of their VoLTE, AIrtel is now running their beta program where you can register yourself and enjoy their service free of cost. All users who enroll will get 30GB free data, in this beta testing, you need to provide feedback to Airtel regarding their service and upon succesful feedback, you will get additional data. Following is the schedule according to which you will get free data:
- 10 GB will be credited upon successful VoLTE provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for 28 days.
- 10 GB will be credited on providing feedback on VoLTE services at the end of week 4 of VoLTE provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for 28 days.
- Another 10 GB will be credited on providing feedback on VoLTE services at the end of week 8 of VoLTE provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for 28 days.
Now Follow below instructions!
Steps to grab this offer & get 30 GB data free:
- Firstly Make Sure You Have Airtel 4 G Sim & Volte Enabled Phone.
- Now Go To Settings & Click On Mobile Network.
- Under Mobile Network , Enable Volte Services.
- Then Restart Your Phone.
- When You Turn On Volte , A Small Icon Will Be Visible To You On Screen , Which Shows That Volte Is Enabled.
- Now, you will automatically receive 10GB data per month for next three cycles.
- Now you will receive 30 GB Data in form Of 10 + 10 + 10 = 30 GB.
West Bengal, Orissa, Assam,Kerala, Bihar, Punjab ,Maharashtra , Mumbai , Goa , Madhya Pradesh , Gujarat , Chhattisgarh , Andhra Pradesh , Karnataka , Telangana & Tamilnadu
Airtel VoLTE Offer FAQ:
Que. What is Airtel VoLTE?
Airtel VoLTE (Voice over LTE) is an advanced service through which customers can experience HD quality crystal clear voice with faster call setup time. While using VoLTE services, users can continue to have un-interrupted high-speed 4G internet experience.
Que. What is the difference between normal voice calls & Airtel VoLTE?
Airtel VoLTE users will experience true HD voice. Airtel customers with VoLTE services can experience superior call quality and faster call setup time compared to normal voice calls
Que. How can I identify if I am using Airtel VoLTE service?
Android users can see “HD/VoLTE” icon on the top bar of the screen, which indicates that their phone is ready for VoLTE calls. For iOS users there is no visual representation. However, they can verify VoLTE-readiness through the settings under mobile data.*
For iOS: Settings -> Mobile Data -> Mobile Data Options -> Enable 4G -> Turn on Voice & Data
For Android: Settings -> Settings -> Mobile Network -> Turn on VoLTE call
*These settings may differ from one handset manufacturer to another. In case you need assistance, please call 121.
Que. Will my current 4G smartphone support Airtel VoLTE services?
Yes, your existing 4G smartphone can be use to experience Airtel VoLTE services as long as you have completE the software upgrade for your smartphone. Please refer to the above section on the page for a list of compatible devices.
Que. Will Airtel VoLTE calls consume data?
No. Airtel VoLTE calls will be charge as per your existing voice plan / pack and would not consume any additional data.
Que. Do I need a special pack to use Airtel VoLTE?
No. Your existing plan will support all the VoLTE services
Terms and Conditions for Airtel VoLTE:
- Airtel VoLTE (Voice over LTE) is an advanced service through which customers can experience HD quality crystal clear voice with faster call setup time. While using VoLTE services, users can continue to have un-interrupted high-speed 4G internet experience.
- Airtel VoLTE calls will be charge as per your existing voice plan / pack and would not consume any additional data. The VoLTE Services can be availed on compatible smartphones. For a complete list of compatible smartphones, please refer to the FAQs.
- Airtel VoLTE Services are currently available only in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Karnataka, Chennai & West Bengal.
- Calls made to international numbers will be charge at the existing prices as applicable on the customer’s number.
- Calls using Airtel’s VoLTE Services to any other network or number not having VoLTE Services would be possible and will be charge for at the existing prices/ plans as applicable to other networks for the duration of the call.
- The Terms and Conditions of usage of Airtel services continue to be applicable to you as a subscriber of Airtel’s network.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the VoLTE Services or any aspect thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any loss whatsoever arising from Airtel’s providing VoLTE Services.
You may also read :
Tags: airtel VoLTE offer, airtel VoLTE beta program, new offer
- Latest PayTM Cash Earning Tricks 2019
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)