Whatsapp Payment Feature
WhatsApp introduced Payments feature in recent update. They allowed some users to activate the payments feature in WhatsApp version 2.18.48 beta and above. Many users got Payment feature instantly after updating the WhatsApp to newer version.
Still, Haven’t got WhatsApp Payment Feature? You can activate WhatsApp Payment option on iOS and Android right now by following a below trick.
Now Follow below instructions!
How to Activate Payments Feature on WhatsApp:
- Firstly, You Need To Update or Download Whatsapp App From Here.
- Now Open or Signup
- After Open Whatsapp app, Just Go to any Friends or Family Member Chat Inbox.
- Now Click on Attachment Option.
- Now You Will See The Payment Option.
- That’s it, Now Link Your Bank account and Set Your UPI Address and Pin.
How to enable Whatsapp Payment Via Friend’s Help:
You can also enable whatsapp payment option via your friend’s help who already enabled and get whatsapp payment option.
Steps to get Whatsapp Payment Option:
- Users who already have the feature need to go to their friend’s profile on WhatsApp.
- If Your Friend Have Payment Feature then ask them to Send 1 Rs.
- Once there, they simply need to tap the attachment (paper clip-shaped) button.
- This will prompt them to see the payment option. They need to tap the payment option.
- This will give them an error, saying that their friend doesn’t have WhatsApp UPI feature just yet. But in reality, they have just enabled the WhatsApp UPI feature for their friend.
- When they send you Re 1, then you just go to settings.
- Now find payment option in settings.
- Click on Payment option and Add Your Bank Account.
- Now Set UPI and Its Pin with Debit Card and OTP Based Process.
Note: “To use Payments, you must use a phone number with the country code for India and have a bank account with a bank that supports UPI. The phone number you use for our services must be the same phone number linked to your bank account used for Payments”
- First of all go to the Settings option of Whatsapp and Select “Payments” option.
- After this verify your number.
- Now in the next step Select your Bank Account that is attached to your number.
- Select the Bank account to be added.
- After this complete set up of Bank Linking.
- Now after this set up of your bank account will be done
How to Send and Receive Money Using Whatsapp:
- Open the chat of person to whom you want to send money.
- After that enter the amount.
- Now after that entering your amount, enter your UPI Pin and complete your transactions.
- Done ! Now you have sent the money successfully.
You may also read :
- 4fun app loot – share link and earn paytm cash (*proof*)
- NewsDog App Paytm loot – Rs.50 Paytm cash On Sign up + Rs.10 /Refer (*PROOF*)
Tags: whatsapp upi, whatsapp payment
- Top 5 instant paytm cash giving apps still live
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)