Tough quiz app trick to earn unlimited free recharge
Hi readers, here is one another app to earn free recharge or Paytm / Mobikwik / Oxigen / Freecharge wallet Cash.
You can earn by clicking on ads / viewing ads / downloading apps or by referring friends.
The 7 level referring system like champcash is really awesome. You get a specific percentage of earnings from the referrals upto 7 levels.
(*update*) : minimum recharge amount is now Rs.50. It may change any time.
The app concept is same like the apps Truro Recharge , Apal Recharge, Fantastic Recharge, etc
But some of the main feature of this app from the other app are
**Can Recharge On Any Number
**Can Earn Without Clicking Ads – Ads Viewing
**Wallet Transfer Option
Now follow the below steps to earn from ads
STEPS TO EARN FROM TOUGH QUIZ APP :
1. Download app from playstore – Tough Quiz app
2. Then install and open app
3. After that click on register option
4. Now enter your mobile number and other required details
5. Enter referral code : 7736284981
6. Now verify your mobile number using one-time password
7. Then login your account
8. Now on app dashboard (or on any page) you can many ads
9. Click on any one ads and browse for 40-50 sec
10. After that go back to app, you will get bonus of Rs.2 for that click : Ads click rate may change
11. For earning without ads clicking, just open app and stay on that app dashboard itself for 30sec
12. After 30sec select any other page on app or close app, you get 30 paisa for ads viewing
13. You can do ads viewing 30 times so, earnings from that is 30*0.30 per day
14. You can also earn by referring friends and downloading apps
15. transfer the rewards directly into bank
STEPS TO REDEEM EARNINGS :
1. To redeem earnings, select the recharge option from menu
2. Then enter details and click on recharge
3. Minimum recharge amount is Rs.10
- Top 5 instant paytm cash giving apps still live
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)