Link Aadhaar with Vodafone
- 1 Link Aadhaar with Vodafone
- 2 How To Link Aadhaar With Vodafone Number Online Using OTP
- 3 1. Basic Requirements For Online Method :
- 4 2. Process to Link :
- 5 How To Link Your Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile No Offline
- 6 1. Documents Needed :
- 7 2. Process To Link :
- 8 Why to link Aadhaar with sim?
- 9 Important Notes
- 10 You may also read :
Link aadhaar with vodafone– Hi avjtrickz Readers, welcome back again. Aadhaar card linking with mobile no is mandatory now. As per RBI instructions all telecom operators including Vodafone has already started their work. So, Not Wasting Your Much Time, Today I Will Show You How You can Link Aadhaar Card With vodafone mobile Number online and offline.
The last date of aadhar linking is 28th feb 2018. Are you a vodafone customer?. All telecom operators now support online linking process including vodafone.
If you are not done this process till now, then it will lead to a risk! Now simply follow below online linking method!
How To Link Aadhaar With Vodafone Number Online Using OTP
This Process Will Start From 1st December 2017 Or 1st Week Of December 2017.
1. Basic Requirements For Online Method :
- Your Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy).
- Your Active Mobile SIM card and mobile.
- OTP (SMS You Receive In Your SIM).
- UID Recipient Number (Which Will Provided By Network Operators).
2. Process to Link :
- Firstly The Network Operator Will Provide You with The UID Recipient Number (14546) On Which You Have To call.
- Then Select The Language Of Your Choice
- Now You Need To Send Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/ Aadhaar Number From Your Respected Mobile Numbers.
- Your Network Operator Will Then Do Demographic verification of the number.
- After This Demographic verification Process, Operator Will Send OTP Request To Govt. Aadhaar Portal uidai.
- UIDAI – The Govt. Aadhaar Portal Will Then Send OTP To Your Mobile Number.
- Then the user should enter this OTP manually.
- Done !! You Have successfully linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP.
- E-KYC Process Have Just Completed.
Are you struggling to do online process? Now follow the below instructions to link Aadhaar card offline with vodafone Number!
How To Link Your Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile No Offline
1. Documents Needed :
▪ Aadhaar Card Copy Of SIM Card Owner & Its Number
▪ Switched ON Mobile With SIM Card
▪ OTP You Receive During Process
▪ Fingerprint for the biometric verification
2. Process To Link :
▪ First of all, visit your nearest retail store of Airtel or Idea Or Your Respective SIM
▪ provide The phone number & Aadhaar card number Of Your to the retailer.
▪ He Will Send A four digit verification code On your number for the next level verification process.
▪ You Have to give that verification number to the retailer.
▪ Again the retailer will Ask For your fingerprint for the biometric verification
▪ In within 24 hours, You will Receive Another confirmation message For Final Verify.
▪ you Just Have to reply with the word “Y”, the verification process will be completed.
▪ Your SIM Card Has Been Successfully Linked With Your Aadhaar Card!
▪ Currently This Process is Free For All , Its Offline & manual Process And There is no Online Verification Is Going On , So Don’t Trap In Any Online Verification Sites.
▪ Also you can link your all mobile numbers to your single adhaar card.
▪ For successful verification you should complete your biometric finger print verification.
Aadhaar Is Mandatory Now For SIM Card Verification
Recently , The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Has Instructed All The Indian Telecom Operators To Verify All Mobile Numbers By Linking It To Aadhaar. Linking Aadhaar Will Add Security To Its Users & It Can Lower Down The Fake SIM Card Holders
Vodafone And all other telecom operators has Already Started Sending Message To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number. We already posted about how to link aadhaar with airtel mobile number and link aadhaar with idea mobile number. Now you can do this online and offline.
If you are Still confused regarding this linking process, let’s know by comments below. We will reply as soon as possible!
- As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their Mobile numbers.
- In case you don’t complete the process before 28th Feb 18, services on your mobile number might get restricted.
- We recommend you complete this process as soon as possible. The last date for the same is 28th Feb 2018.
- There is no fee for linking Aadhaar with your number.
- Your details will be updated in your sim account as per the details available in Aadhaar.
- For more details visit https://uidai.gov.in.
You may also read :
- Change Name, Address, Mobile Number, DOB in Your Aadhaar Card Online or Offline
- How to link aadhaar with airtel mobile number
- How to link aadhaar with idea mobile number
Tags: aadhar, aadhar link, adhar link, how to, link online, vodafone no, aadhaar card online, last date, vodafone sim
- Zebpay Rs 100 promo code Live Now
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)