Link Aadhaar Card By Online OTP Verification
Online OTP aadhaar linking– Hi Guys, welcome back to avjtrickz. We Have Already Posted about Link Aadhaar with mobile number offline Method. Now here is another online OTP based verification method to link your aadhaar and sim cards. Read the full post to know more about it.
More About Aadhaar Linking
Aadhaar Card link with mobile number is Mandatory now a days as You Have Already Seen The Telecom Operators Like Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, Idea Are Daily Sending The Alert Messages To Link Aadhaar Card With sim numbers.
Note: Final Date To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number is 28th Feb 2018
If You Haven’t do it till now, Then You Don’t Have To Worry. Now, Govt. Of India Has Sent New Notification To All The Telecom Operators To Verify & link Aadhaar with sim using OTP (One Time Password).
From December 1st You Can Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP, Whole Process Will Take Just a few Minutes. You Will Be Able To Link The Mobile Number Sitting At Your Home. You can also Read offline methods.
- Peoples Are Living in the Different States.
- Those Who Are Handicapped Or Unable To Walk.
- For Those Customers Where Shop-Kippers Asking For Money.
- For Out Of India Customers
So, Not Wasting Your Much Time, Today I Will Show You How You can Link your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using The OTP.
Basic Requirements For Online Method
- Your Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy).
- Your Active Mobile SIM card and mobile.
- OTP (SMS You Receive In Your SIM).
- UID Recipient Number (Which Will Provided By Network Operators).
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online Using OTP
This Process Will Start From 1st December 2017 Or 1st Week Of December 2017.
- Firstly The Network Operator Will Provide You with The UID Recipient Number (14546) On Which You Have To call.
- Then Select The Language Of Your Choice
- Now You Need To Send Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/ Aadhaar Number From Your Respected Mobile Numbers.
- Your Network Operator Will Then Do Demographic verification of the number.
- After This Demographic verification Process, Operator Will Send OTP Request To Govt. Aadhaar Portal uidai.
- UIDAI – The Govt. Aadhaar Portal Will Then Send OTP To Your Mobile Number.
- Then the user should enter this OTP manually.
- Done !! You Have successfully linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP.
- E-KYC Process Have Just Completed.
- As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their Mobile numbers.
- In case you don’t complete the process before 28th Feb 18, services on your mobile number might get restricted.
- We recommend you complete this process as soon as possible. The last date for the same is 28th Feb 2018.
- There is no fee for linking Aadhaar with your number.
- Your details will be updated in your sim account as per the details available in Aadhaar.
- For more details visit https://uidai.gov.in.
You may also read :
- How to Link Aadhaar with any mobile number offline
- How to edit name, address, Mobile Number etc on Aadhaar Card Online?
Tags: Link Aadhaar online, How to link sim cards, Offline Methods, fee, new methods
- Latest PayTM Cash Earning Tricks 2019
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)