Amazon Assistant Offer
Amazon Assistant Offer– Hi Guys, How are you? Hope You are Enjoying Our Free recharge tricks and PayTM tricks. Now we are back with new offer in which amazon is giving cashback on just downloading & installing an extension in the web browser.
Amazon is offering flat Rs 100 cash-back as amazon pay balance when you purchase any product from amazon of worth Rs 599 or more. This offer is valid till 6th April 2018.
About Amazon Assistant:
It is an extension from Amazon by which you can compare products and prices across most of the e-commerce websites very quickly and you can instantly add that product to cart. Amazon Assistant is Similar variety Of Browser Extension Which Works On Browsers Like Mozilla Firefox , Google Chrome , Opera , 360 Safe Browser etc.
You also get deal notifications almost instantly when you have this assistant chrome extension installed on your pc. It has universal wish-list feature using which you can add any product.
Now follow the below instructions!
How to get Rs.100 Cashback on Rs.599 Shopping when You Install Amazon Assistant?
- First of all visit Offer Page – Click Here
- Now Just Download it In Your Browser & Install it. Or
- Download The Amazon Assistant Extension From Below Links According to Your Web Browsers
- Open it & keep it active, You can see all the features we have mentioned below.
- Now Purchase Any Product From Amazon With Price Above Rs.599
- You Will Get Cashback Of Rs.100 in Your Amazon Pay Balance Wallet soon.
- This Amazon Assistant Offer is Valid till 6th April, 2018.
Features of Amazon Assistant :
Amazon Assistant is Offering The Very Cool Features Like Amazon Assistant helps you make better decisions whenever you shop online.
- Offer period: March 20, 2018 – April 6, 2018
- Shop for minimum Rs. 599 through amazon.in from web browser.
- The cashback amount of Rs.100 is credited per customer.
- The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credit to their balance before 26 April, 2018
NOTE: THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID FROM 20TH MARCH, 2018 TO 6TH APRIL, 2018, BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE (“OFFER PERIOD”)
Terms & Conditions:-
- This “Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back as Amazon Pay Balance for purchase of INR599 or more” offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the www.amazon.in desktop website only
- This Offer is only valid from 20th March, 2018 to 6th April, 2018, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- During the Offer Period, every person who: (a) downloads the Amazon Assistant tool on his/ her web browser; (b) thereafter signs-in to his/ her Amazon.in account; and (c) makes a minimum purchase of INR 599 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”)within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional Amazon Pay Balance worth INR 100 in their Amazon.in account. Offer is limited to one per Purchaser and Amazon.in account and may not be combined with other offers.
- Each Purchaser will be eligible to receive the promotional Amazon Pay Balance only once on the first eligible order made in accordance with Clause 4 above, irrespective of the number of orders made during the Offer Period, provided that the such order is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, or the purchased product(s) is not returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be added to the on the ‘Gift and Credits’ component of the Purchaser’s Amazon Pay Balance on or before 26th April, 2018.
You may also read :
- Moneytap refer and earn amazon voucher – Rs 500 per refer (*proof*)
- NewsDog App Paytm loot – Rs.50 Paytm cash On Sign up + Rs.10 /Refer (*PROOF*)
Tags: amazon assistant offer, assistant offer amazon, amazon assistant
- Latest PayTM Cash Earning Tricks 2019
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)