How To Link Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number (*Mandatory*)
Link aadhaar with sim– Hi Guys, welcome back to avjtrickz. Hope you are enjoying our Free recharge tricks and Paytm cash earning tricks. Now a days adhaar card is becoming mandatory for most of the verification process. Mobile operators also requiring adhaar to be active your cell phone number. It is simple process and Don’t worry about how to do it, Read full article below!
Airtel and idea has already started this process. Other operators will soon involve in it. Many of us here are Airtel or Idea SIM cards users & most of us have already got the message to link your Aadhaar card with your mobile number
Most of peoples having questions that Why to link the Aadhaar with sim? In this post I will explain everything about linking your Aadhaar card To Mobile number.
The SMS Airtel Sending To Users is Given Below.
Now follow the below instructions to link your Aadhaar card with your Mobile Number!
How To Link Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number
1. Documents Needed :
▪ Aadhaar Card Copy Of SIM Card Owner & Its Number
▪ Switched ON Mobile With SIM Card
▪ OTP You Receive During Process
▪ Fingerprint for the biometric verification
2.Process To Link :
▪ First Of All If You Have Got The above SMS
▪ Then , visit your nearest retail store of Airtel or Idea Or Your Respective SIM
▪ provide The phone number & Aadhaar card number Of Your to the retailer.
▪ He Will Send A four digit verification code On your number for the next level verification process.
▪ You Have to give that verification number to the retailer.
▪ Again the retailer will Ask For your fingerprint for the biometric verification
▪ In within 24 hours, You will Receive Another confirmation message For Final Verify.
▪ you Just Have to reply with the word “Y”, the verification process will be completed.
▪ Your SIM Card Has Been Successfully Linked With Your Aadhaar Card!
▪ Currently This Process is Free For All , Its Offline & manual Process And There is no Online Verification Is Going On , So Don’t Trap In Any Online Verification Sites.
▪ Also you can link your all mobile numbers to your single adhaar card.
▪ For successful verification you should complete your biometric finger print verification.
Aadhaar Is Mandatory Now For SIM Card Verification
Recently , The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Has Instructed All The Indian Telecom Operators To Verify All Mobile Numbers By Linking It To Aadhaar. Linking Aadhaar Will Add Security To Its Users & It Can Lower Down The Fake SIM Card Holders
Airtel And Idea has Already Started Sending Message To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number & Most Operators Will follow Same In Near Future Including BSNL, voda , Telenor Etc.
If you are Still confused regarding this linking process, let’s know by comments below. We will reply as soon as possible!
Tags: How to link adhaar with sim card, why adhaar linking with mobile number, process for linking, fee details
- Top 5 instant paytm cash giving apps still live
- Do you like to become author of Avjtrickz, Contact us on WhatsApp 9048385181 (Topics: free recharge tricks, loots, android tricks, refer and earn, tech news)